Thursday, February 25, 2010

"Tomorrow We'll Discover What Our God In Heaven Has In store"

Well, for all my blog fans....my peeps, my followers... this is the last day that Dan and I are "non-parents"

I cannot believe that our son will be born tomorrow. the surgery will be around *am in the morning of the 26th.
This is crazy. The thought now with everything being so close is so surreal. I am not sure what to think about it. I mean I am REALLY excited about this, please don't get me wrong.

We went for our "pore-op." at the hospital this morning and for the last few visits, we have been working with a rockin' nurse from NY, great humor and super honest, so she did my pre-op today and I was reallly able to get to the nitty gritty of things and questions. She was perfect. She will not be there over the weekend when we have Joey, but so far all the nursing staff have been wonderful. They all have great things to say about my Dr. too. Love that.

Dan and I are going out to supper tonight and have a little date. "Cosmo's" I think will be my choice. They have great homemade Italian food and I think I am in the mood for that. Not sure though, we could end up at "five guy's" or someplace else.....but whatever.

I am anticipating a smooth day tomorrow0w with all that is going on. I will miss my little dog though but a few neighbours will be helping care for him and my brother Dale will be here sat, and will stay at the house so he can help with Miles too. Not that I am worried, I just don't like to be away from my little dog for a long time. I do miss him when I am. I wonder what it will be like with a child....OOO does this mean I will never leave him? Holy cow...

So despite everything that has happened in the past few days.. I think we have really turned sorrow into joy. I got a note from a friend this morning. She was telling me how sorry she was for the loss of Dan's dad and how there is always life after death. Her words were all I really needed to read and set into myself for the time of sadness and turning to joy. She is right. I am so blessed to have her and that she reached out like that.

Well, "ONE MORE DAY". My favorite song in Les Miserables. I woke up this morning singing it. Just how I was feeling and good laughs about it. ( I wanted to post the song but I am not that computer savvy)
Thanks to everyone for the prayers and well wishes and more through out this time. You rock and you have blessed me and my son beyond belief. If it was not for the support I don't think things could have gone as smooth as they have. Blessings right back..

... from the wonderful mucisal play Les Miserables......."Tomorrow we'll discover what our God in heaven has in store...One more door, one more day..ONE DAY MORE."

No comments:

Post a Comment