Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Alright so it has been awhile since I last wrote. yeah I get it, but I have been torn about what to write. More about my pregnant journey that is coming to a rapid close by the way, or other stuff...

I really should be in bed at the moment sound asleep. It is late and I cant sleep. (2nd night in a row) anyway.... I'm just gonna babble and See where it takes me.

I have been pregnant for 36 weeks. I am all baby and a big baby at that. I have my last ultra sound next week and I am anxious to See how big they think he is. the doctor says that Joey will arrive over the first few days of March. Dan thinks the end of Feb, but I also think he will weigh in at 9.6 lbs. that is my guess. Today I went for a stress test on the bambino and all is fine. I have to go back each week until I deliver. Just due to my age. Also I have been put on "bed rest" LOVE it. well I should not say LOVE IT, I am a little bored,and feel bad for miles that I am not more active, but all in all my blood pressure is MUCH better and the edema in my feet, ankles and calf's has just about left me. I have not see my ankles in a long time. I lay w/ my feet elevated for an hour each day and drink tons of water. No salt either.....but it's all good. Dan has become a wonderful wife too. I am just blessed with how wonderful this pregnancy had turned out. It had been remarkable.

Also if you are one of those readers, who "wants to see me" I am sorry I cannot see you in your territory. You will have to come to me. I cant drive far and have to stay close to home. DONE. that simple. I am always up for a visit, but may be rude and ask you to leave after while so I can get some sleep. I am always tired now and I really think that day by day this child is growing large in my belly...cause my belly is growing really large. I also need positive people around me.
I need joy and happiness, I am not interested in drama and silly things. I cant afford to get frustrated and flustered with issues, I just would like peace in my last few weeks of being pregnant. It seems healthier and happier. As Dan says..."Happy Wife, Happy Life" so true.
So come bearing glee and shine and all will be fine.

I think I am ready to close my eyes now, so I am gonna close this entry, but hopefully more will follow in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment