Thursday, January 22, 2009

Now I am in...

So.. I now have a blog...this is great. My own place to let it go....OHHH, maybe I will. I have been wanting to do this for some time and I love to write...but my spelling and grammar are not always the best, so you really don't need to comment on that...
But maybe someone will read this, and maybe not... who cares im in it now...

So I am ebracing 2009 w/ great gusto.. I ahve to cause 2008...well..lets just leave it behind and start fresh... thats cool. I don't know if my husband is in to this but you never know... his dress attire is now updating, (huge step) so maybe he will post here and there and you could be inspired....I however find that some days I have a lot to say and somedays I do not. But keeping this up will be fun... it's all a little more than facebook..(love that) and lets see where I go from here.
to 2009... (i love the number nine)

1 comment: